Sunday 15 July 2012

*Obligatory Summer Post (2012)

*in which I list down a number of things I aim to do over this period of Summer (although we all know I will do none of them)

1. Do ALL schoolwork set by evil teachers.

2.Try to do some studying before the beginning of the term (I will NOT be behind)

3. Clean room.

4. Do more extracurriculars to put in my (currently empty) Personal Statement (preferable if said extracurricular activities would pay money)

5. Go out and find some wildlife to shoot-- not shoot literally, more like capturing their beauty. (in London, really?)

6. Find a part-time job (if said extracurricular plan fails)

7. Do something EPIC and AWESOME with friends (not just sitting around and crying in a circle after watching a sad film... which never happened before...)

8. Write more blog posts (since I'll have a shit load of spare time)

9. Read forgotten books/ stop impulsively buying more books to be forgotten.

10. Not kill anyone. (/maintain current status of my non-killing spree/ spreading joy and rainbows around people... is it ironic this morbid part of the list ends with the thought of spreading joy and rainbows?)

11. Find more things to do that will make me feel like I didn't waste this summer.

 (use less brackets in my blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers