Tuesday 24 July 2012

2/7. Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.

I must admit, the predominant reason for me watching this film was my ever growing love for Steve Carell. I kind of liked that it was set in a time where news anchors were only men and they found it ridiculous that a woman *gasp* would even dare get in there. Most of the characters (esp. Ron Burgundy and his gang) were quite sexist and chauvinistic against this woman who DREAMS to be a news anchor.


 There were so many things I enjoyed... I liked their snazzy suits, Ron Burgundy's moustache, Steve Carell, girl power (!), Steve Carell. I cannot seem to eloquently describe my feelings because it's very late at night and it feels slightly like my brain disconnected from my body so bye I will stop my typing now.

But great film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers