Tuesday 10 April 2012

Questions Answered.

Remember that time when I answered questions from a blog except I only picked questions that I felt like answering at the time? Maybe there's a reason I ignored some of those questions but now I vow to answer those questions without even looking yet...

yeah, I remember the reason (there are 80 QUESTIONS!!) but I will power through.

  • Name something you lost or gave away that can never be replaced.
I lost "The Magician's Nephew" and was so sad that I can't even bear the thought of buying a copy/ borrowing one from the library.

  • What 5 websites do you visit often, and why?
Hotmail, Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Fmylife-- mostly for social networking/blogging/checking if I got any homework from teachers.

  • Name a totally useless possession and how you came to acquire it.
A tiny harmonica that I got from a museum gift shop. I was amused with it for like 2 hours.

  • What music album would be used for a movie about your life?
'Last Night on Earth'- Noah and the Whale

  • List your bad habits and/or addictions and what you have tried to rid yourself of them.
Mentos. I stopped having money.

  • If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be, and what would you do if later on you changed your mind?
Losing confidence in front of groups of people, not in an 'I'm socially awkward' way (that's a different story) but in terms of making speeches.

  • What are your religious beliefs? Have they changed, or have they always stayed the same?
No.

  • When was your last food craving, and what did you crave?
Carrot sticks.

  • Who was your first crush and what made them special?
I can't say that here. I also can't say I remember but the last one I remember was this boy who worked in the candy shop (maybe his job had some influence with this)

  • Name your most cherished childhood memory.
One time, me and my brother tried to build a fort using banana leaves and a tree and we thought we could survive there (until it started raining)

  • Turn to an entry in your journal or diary from a year or more ago. What has changed and what has stayed the same since then?
I don't do diaries. I blog. I still blog. I'm more boring.

  • What is one thing nobody knows about you because nobody ever cared to ask?
Nobody knows about my slightly deformed finger. I don't blame them, this may be a difficult topic to introduce in a conversation.

  • Robert Frost wrote a poem titled The Road Not Taken. Name a road you’ve always wanted to travel. Where do you hope it takes you, and what might you see on the way?
Any road against my normal route to school or bus/train station. I've always been too afraid to change my daily routines.

  • Name one thing you always wanted to do, but haven’t. What has prevented you from doing it?

I've always wanted to punch someone who truly deserves it. Just one punch so I can say I punched someone in the face. I'm too scared about possible consequences.

  • Write about your first kiss. Was it everything you wished or hoped it would be?
No. First kisses aren't like they show you in Disney. They lied. It's bad but you don't know it's bad because you have no comparison and neither of you have had practice. You forget about the whole head tilt and your noses crush uncomfortably against each other and it's awkward because one of the two would think it's a short close mouthed kiss and the other one will tongue swirl you like a mad french man.

  • What was the worst mistake or decision you have ever made in life? What could you have done differently?
Procrastination. Sitting around thinking I can't do anything while at the same time not doing anything about not doing anything. I could change this by doing something.

  • What song was stuck in your head recently, and what were you doing at the time that made you think of it?
'We Are Young' by Fun. It came on shuffle while I was thinking about ponies. Then I started to listen closely to the lyrics and realised it touches upon domestic violence and a sorry lover wanting to take it back.

  • Describe 5 things you want to see or do before it’s too late.
  1. See 'Ingrid Michaelson' live. I love her.
  2. Publish a book. Because I like the idea of my words being physically engraved onto paper and being carried around by people and people I like reading things I wanted them to read.
  3. Run a marathon.
  4. Make someone go through a meaningful scavenger hunt which involves clever clues and places with awesome confederates.
  5. Do a successful research on a significant subject.

  • Write about something you now know that you wish you knew earlier in life. How could this knowledge have helped you?

The idea that people are subconsciously attracted to people who are genetically desirable, like the idea the faces being in proportion and strong jaw lines will push people to be more likely to want to ...mate with them. This kind of means that when someone says, "Nice boobs." it means, "your breasts look like they will provide sufficient cushion and milk for our possible offspring so they may have strong teeth and bones to survive in the jungle we call society." It would've explained a lot.


I'll post the rest later. (Maybe never... just kidding... but seriously 80 questions...)

3 comments:

  1. This has been enlightening

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.tomslatin.com/130-journal-writing-prompts/

    Please credit the source; these are copyrighted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! Sorry, I credited it in my previous post and completely forgot to do so again..

      Delete

Followers