Sunday 15 April 2012

How I wasted 2 weeks of my life.

It went by too fast. You know that feeling when your holding something really important like maybe you caught a fish after hours of sitting around (I mean while fishing, not just literally sitting around and randomly getting the urge to grab a fish from water with your BARE HANDS- that would be weird). Then you finally catch that magnificent creature, holding it close to your arms like a newborn baby (is it obvious I know nothing about catching fish?) then it moves frantically, slipping away from you like you just sneezed on that fucker. Just like that, almost in slow motion it's out of your grasp.

That's how my two weeks of Easter went. Now it's 12.21 at night (or should I say morning) I have to wake up in a few hours and go to college. I know I will fall asleep because I will have a chance during one of my two Philosophy lessons to doze off.

I remember at the beginning making an action plan. I will equally divide all of this massive amounts of free time to focus on preparation for my exams. None of the things in my action plan has been crossed of.

Life sucks sometimes but at least you always have a blog to complain on. (*generic conclusion sentence I have no idea how I'm typing this my brain is beating*)

1 comment:

  1. Ii heard somewhere that timetsbles don't work for anybody but they present an idea of what needs to be done etc

    ReplyDelete

Followers