Saturday 24 November 2012

IBELIEVE I CAN FLY.jpg













This image is saved in my computer as "IBELIEVE I CAN FLY.jpg", triptych 2012



In photography we are give the FREEDOM to choose a theme for our Personal Project. While this is an incredible opportunity to unleash monstrous creativity, I find myself struggling to pick a theme. I was too conscious and worried about how interesting I wanted to make it that I neglected to do any work or shooting which could inspire me. Thus I settled for a generic, "Escape from reality: exploring the boundaries between dreams and realities". How cheesy. 

 Again, I struggle to find a concept or appropriate media to approach this. The harder I try to push myself into thinking of what to do, the crappier my ideas get. 

Struggles. 

3 comments:

  1. Hm, perhaps you stop thinking about how interesting it will be, try something new and it'll probably be interesting anyway? Maybe you have already thought about this.

    Surrealism?

    this looks kinda interesting. Perhaps it'll inspire you.

    http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/new-media-art-moscow-biennale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite appreciate this one Neo Rauch's installation "The Centaurus."

    Bukowski style, truths that don't seem truthful....something. the world's desire for beautiful lies, the lies of dreams, their impossibility. too depressing? (thought so)

    http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/bert-loeschner-monobloc

    something funny ^^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually. I shouldnt really link you to stuff, it'll just limit you! Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete

Followers