Saturday 23 February 2013

Late night thoughts (what 90% of my blog consists of)-- also hot people on trains.

My body is hurting although I did not do much other than get on a lot of trains today.

Which brings me to my next topic: hot people on trains. Bear with me, by 'hot' people I do not mean people who are exceeding the average human temperature as this would be a different matter entirely. Also, I feel weird using the adjective to informally describe someone as aesthetically pleasing. But I feel like I've gone far enough with this that I cannot be bothered to back out of my use of the word 'hot', nor do I feel like going back and replacing it with another word because that would just leave me with the first two sentences of this post.

Anyways. Back on topic: Hot  (or aesthetically pleasing) people on trains.

There are so many people on the train. But no one speaks to each other unless they actually know them. I personally do this because it's what everyone else does and I feel like it's some sort of secret unspoken rule. And there are so many hot (aesthetically pleasing) people on trains, but they are all so busy, rushing and/or late for something like everyone else. Which makes the train a difficult area to pursue anyone. The next time you get on a train, observe how guarded everyone is being preoccupied with reading their newspapers and books... avoid eye contact with the person looking entranced with a copy of '50 Shades of Grey'...


I just read back the entire thing and realised it sounds like I was out hunting for hot (aesthetically pleasing) people.


By the way, I was not out on trains hunting for hot (aesthetically pleasing) people...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers