Monday 22 August 2011

The Results Day Cycle. (A visual representation)


Results Day. (event)

-A day in which teenagers across the United Kingdom join together and prepare for an abominable moment of being handed their entire life's worth of education in one envelope. Several use the term 'shitting my fucking pants' to describe their feelings.

We go through several stages of very complex emotions as we await for this event.

[20] days before Results Day.

("Nothing to worry about, I have all the time in the world chasing ponies and playing with my unicorn")




[15] days before Results Day.

("Wow, I'm starting to run out of things to do... well...")

[10] days before Results Day.

("People are counting down? What a bunch of losers... I'm completely not worried... I'm not.")





[5] days before Results Day

(What if ...)



[4] days before Results Day.

("I'm probably fine...")


[3] days before Results Day. (Today)

(HOLY SHIT WHAT IF THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND MY HANDWRITING I WILL FAIL MY LIFE AND HAVE TO BEG FOR MONEY ON THE STREETS I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE)




1 comment:

  1. On the dot! After reading it I just scrolled down without reading the text , that last image is indeed, monumental~!

    ReplyDelete

Followers