Monday 8 August 2011

Reasons Why Riots Are Stupid.

Dear Riot-ee,

What is an idiotic, moronic act that can't ever be justified because it's just -- a great word to summarise with-- stupid? I'd like to say that I would understand why these people go around smashing others' cars and burning buildings down but I see no other explanation other than utter stupidity. No, there's nothing I will probably ever have the courage to do to try and physically stop such foolish act. So, I'll just explain to you why I find riots stupid.

1. Destroying public properties doesn't mean that you 'get back' at the government, while it is true they have to pay to get repairs, the money comes from the taxes-- which is essentially EVERYONE's money. This could even lead to a tax increase, meaning the people who destroyed would still end up paying more because they wanted to break shit.

2. Destroying people's business is just fucking up with their lives. This achieves nothing, except maybe a few pumps of adrenaline in your veins you fucking psychopaths.

3. I guess given the chance, 'looting' off shops is very tempting, but it's fucking shameful and disgusting.

So I hope I've made my thoughts clear. Thank you. Go home. Lock your doors and shit.

1 comment:

  1. Well said, They a need a spanking via cane via buttocks.

    ReplyDelete

Followers