Wednesday 27 April 2011

Words That Make No Sense.

Say, an alien walks to Earth for the very first time (please note that I do not know what the preferable transportation aliens as a general species would prefer, so, for the sake of this hypothetical situation I will assume that they walk) This alien does not know the idea 'language' entirely but just the conception of it. I think they will be confused however much knowledge they have about it or however much they've tried to study it and grasp it.

Words are a great way to communicate, it's great to wonder how they developed and evolved, I often imagine cave people just grunting out stuff as a communication technique (but I'm just as sure about this as the alien-transport-hypothesis)

So I've started my own dictionary for aliens (one word so far...):

Unicorn (u-ni-corn)- 'uni' means one. One corn.

e.g: How many did we harvest? I only got a unicorn.




1 comment:

  1. LMAO ! xD You should publish a book with these words!

    ReplyDelete

Followers