Friday 15 April 2011

Past-me VS Present-me VS Future-me



I have a horribly confusing way of thinking, this has been said in a million variety of ways that one can say such a statement (e.g: 'you present good points but your wording starts to get a bit confusing sometimes'-- one of those tiny scribbles that teachers write in the corner of your essays)... yet, they've stated it much more clearly than how I am stating it right now. I, therefore, prefer to express things using metaphors which is equally as ineloquent as expressing things in a literal way but more fun.

If I were asked to explain this whole point which I'm desperately and horribly trying to get across by using a metaphor, I'd like to say that it's like a 5 year old's mindless doodle (see what I meant about the bad metaphor thing?)... I mean, it all overlaps and seemed to make sense from the inputter's point of view but the outcome is just a mindless scribble.


So, I've split myself into three sections (not literally... that would probably result in some unsightly results... e.g: death, etc.)



Past-me- The most horrible, cringe worthy, laziest thing in the world. Past-me does not like doing productive things, but if we get too technical then Present-me (right now) will be past me every second... But Past-me tends to like to leave things for Future-me, which, then again would also be Present-me.

Present-me- Basically gets the worse end of the bargain. All of the work that Past-me has failed to complete. Present-me does not like Past-me very much... (I wonder why)

Future-me- Ultimately, the outcome of everything that's going through with me. Future-me is undetermined because Past-me changes decisions fairly quickly... so Future-me could be a supercool ventriloquist for a split second and then scavenging for food in trash bins with very rabid looking squirrels the next.

If this taught me anything, it's probably... wow, I need to stop thinking about things...

1 comment:

  1. Hm.. I see what you mean by confusing. definitely .. interesting how you decided to split yourself in 3 sections that we can kind of see the huge similarities between each one xD... Good Luck, present.

    ReplyDelete

Followers