Sunday 10 April 2011

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.


While I thoroughly enjoy watching old science-fiction movies, I'd like to think this is their modern 'retake' to how awful they used to be. Several things were going on my mind while my eyes were tormented with the sight of this film such as 'How did this manage to get publicised?' and 'Were the actors threatened by a secret underground association to show mind controlling subliminal messages hidden within this horrible movie which further justifies several government conspiracy theories?'

I guess in this generation, things that are a juxtaposition of being incredibly bad that it morphs sneakily into the category of 'good' are starting to surface (e.g: Rebecca Black's Friday video). I'll just stick to ET.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers