Saturday 28 May 2011

The Problem.


Everyone has a problem, well, probably more than one problem. I'll rephrase that... Everyone has a lot of problems but most of the time, only one would be our dominant worry. Whether it be the book or phone or stupid object that we have lost or being stuck between two choices with one inevitably painful result. And it's an awful feeling to have a problem and for it to be in your mind constantly that it distracts you from living your human life which, in turn, creates more problems along the way.

When the dominant problem has finally gone, there's always something that follows it immediately. Like a stack of dominoes, except more problematic. Now, I'm thinking about how many times I've typed the word 'problem' or any variation of that word so far which is probably starting to be a problem for me. Maybe problems are just much more horrible than the actual thing that we're trying to avoid or fix, it just seems more psychological because worrying about things doesn't affect them positively (more on the contrary, actually). Or maybe it is a good thing because it involves thinking about stuff, which could solve the problem. I don't know.

So, yeah stop worrying.

1 comment:

  1. Pfft My present worry to to understand the above xP I got the gist of it though, but worrying is what makes lfie goes round isn't it? If we didn't have a problem , followed by a problem then we wouldn't appreciate a problem-less existence. Without a problem, I wouldn't do anything, just laze around with not meaning to life,

    ReplyDelete

Followers