Monday 28 October 2013

IN-ESSAY-N (did you get the pun? Yeah, I felt cheap, too.)

Hello, it's been a while. Nothing much has changed. I started University, had 5 children, grew a beard, prevented a possible intergalactic war. Now you're caught on.

I am not a terrible person, but I am a terrible productive person. Meaning I am not a productive person. As a newly-started-University student, I am burdened with several written assignments that I am currently not doing because I am writing a post in my blog. So I thought I would (maybe) make a few regular (maybe) blog posts that update my progress in these endeavours.

Today's progress:

-Thought about writing research report.
-Wrote the word "Introduction"
-Felt it was enough progress.
-Realised it was not.
-Laughed upon realising the research report was on procrastination.
-Current essay word count: 131.

Will update later (maybe).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers