Friday 1 June 2012

You know that feeling (a painfully detailed yet still managing to be vague description of a feeling)

This is very important.

So, a few hours ago from this very moment ('very moment' means right now as I am typing this... I seem to refer to my typing the actual post during the post like it's something important that people should know. Like "oh, I'm thinking of it right now." It's really not that important.)

Wait. Right. A few hours ago one of my Rubik's cube pieces came of and fell into the floor. And it wasn't just a Rubik's cube falling into the floor at that time, it all seemed to happen in slow motion where my room was filled with only the taunting echo of that small plastic piece that I will never find ever again.

I looked at my floor, contemplating whether or not it's a good idea to waste a few minutes trying to find it but battled against it.

A few minutes after that, as I occupy myself with other activities (being vague about said other activities may seem very suspicious but I like to convey some mystery) I find myself thinking about that one piece of Rubik's cube somewhere in my floor. What if I ever want to solve it?

I would only get to solve 26/27 sides. It's not an accomplishment because I could only ever say I have solved 96.296 % of the cube (and that is more difficult to say than 'I solved 100% of the cube')

2 comments:

  1. I do not understand.... but perhaps, sticking a piece of paper on the gap...

    ReplyDelete
  2. fatima, psst. this is the my new home.

    mygreyblanket with the blogspot address after it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers